Our firm has gained considerable expertise in the management of issues concerning insolvency procedures and provides assistance in the following areas:
• Evaluation and help in connection with insolvency procedures:
- Planning of arrangement procedures
- Making representations in the course of composition with creditors and debt restructuring agreements
• Performance of the following official functions in connection with insolvency procedures:
- Court commissioner and court-appointed liquidator in the course of compositions with creditors
Calato & Partners has significant experience in handling operational and management aspects relating to insolvency procedures, such as the sale of movable and immovable assets, company lease and/or transfer procedures, and the management of tax and employment issues.